Zane L. Short, R.C.E.
Mr. Short has worked on numerous residential, industrial and commercial land development projects requiring the design of street improvements, sewer, water and storm drain systems, site, grading and drainage plans.
In addition, Mr. Short is knowledgeable in calculating earthwork volumes, hydraulics of open channels, storm drain and water pipe networks preparing hydrology reports, sewer capacity studies, site, grading, drainage and improvement plans, quantity and cost estimates, bid documents and legal descriptions
Engineering and Design Experience
- Visitors Center, Boathouse, Utilities and Parking Lot Facilities for the
- ARCO Training Center in Chula Vista
- Grossmont Plaza
- Las Montanas Resort, Golf and Residential Development
- La Mesa Village Plaza Sewer and Storm Drain Relocation Design
- Water and Sewer System Analysis for the Sony Corp. in Rancho Bernardo
- Fesler Street Relocation in El Cajon
- Grading Plan for San Filippi Pizza Grotto in Poway
Graduate of Colorado State University in 1984
with a B.S. in Civil Engineering
California - RCE 48565
Colorado - RCE 28620
California - L.S. 6988
Mr. Short is a member of the American Society of Civil Engineers and California Land Survey Association.