Mark N. Abbamonte, L.S.
Mr. Abbamonte is responsible for the project coordination, construction management, scheduling and daily supervision of the surveying staff of the firm.
With his many years of experience as chief of surveys, Mr. Abbamonte has acquired a vast knowledge of survey procedures, which enables him to provide the services required for boundary surveys, topographic surveys, construction staking, right-of-way, monumentation, Record of Surveys, record maps, utility locations, aerial topographic surveys and aerial control.
Mr. Abbamonte's knowledge and surveying background, along with his research and retracement of G.L.O. surveys and boundary and internal surveys on Governmental Military Bases, has made him able to meet the demands of the surveying and engineering projects of the firm.
- Las Montanas Resort, Golf and Residential Development
- Sharp Rees-Stealy Medical Office Building
- Boathouse and Visitor Center for ARCO Training Center
- Grossmont Plaza
- Monarch Ridge Subdivision
- Chula Vista Shopping Center
- Rancho Palo Verde Subdivision
- Grossmont Shopping Center Expansion
Judson College - Elgin, Illinois
University of Illinois
California - L.S. 6663