Kevin A. Miller, R.C.E.
Mr. Miller is responsible for the project coordination, scheduling and daily supervision of the engineering staff of the firm.
Mr. Miller is skilled in all phases of civil engineering and land surveying from preliminary project development and feasibility studies to the final plan preparation. He has been involved in the design of new facilities and reconstruction of existing improvements for highways, drainage, flood control, commercial and residential subdivisions and site development.
Engineering and Design Experience
- Las Montanas Resort, Golf and Residential Development
- Site Improvements for new Medical Office Building for Sharp Rees-Stealy Hospital
- Grossmont Center Drive Realignment
- County of San Diego Troy and Valencia Streets Box Culvert Improvements
- City of San Diego La Jolla Blvd. and Arizona Street Storm Drain Improvements
- Grossmont Shopping Center Driveway Entrance
- Water and Sewer System Analysis for the Sony Corp. in Rancho Bernardo
- La Mesa Village Plaza Sewer and Storm Drain Relocation Design
- Sefton Plaza Intersection
- Monarch Ridge Subdivision
Graduate of University of Wyoming in 1985
with a B.S. in Civil Engineering
California - RCE 46752
California - L.S. 7034
Mr. Miller is a member of the American Society of Civil Engineers, Society of American
Military Engineers and American Public Works Association.